We are looking to expand our team. You may be who we are looking for.
We salute our troops and are a proud employer of Veterans within our community.
We are looking for Rig Hands.
New rig hands must meet the following criteria:
- Active Drivers licence
- No Felony convictions
- Legal Resident status
- Conversational English Skills
We are willing to train individuals who are willing to learn and put in the work. Additionally, there are multiple opportunities to train for other positions of greater responsibility while on the job, as we continue to expand our services and customer offerings. Candidates will be expected to work long hours with overtime when needed. Typical work week is around 50 hours with overtime pay. Pay depends on experience and work ethics.
The Rig Hand operates and maintains the rig floor including pulling pipe and pump equipment, hoisting equipment (winch cat line), tongs, slips and pump systems as directed by the rig operator. During non-well service operations, the rig hand’s work activities involve repair and maintenance of the rig, crane, other repair equipment and yard, as directed by the Rig Operator, mechanic or other senior members of the company.
- Frequent Climbing (stairs, ladders, terrain)
- Frequent lifting (up to and including 75 pounds)
- Frequent bending, twisting and standing
- Exposure to working outdoors in all-weather conditions (hot, cold, dust, dirt, rain, noise and fumes)
- Ability to work more than 40 hours in any given week
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, and life insurance package after 30 days of employment